Welcome to the first step in furthering your knowledge, experience and potential. 


Before you get started, we’d like to share how-to prepare to apply and enroll in classes with us.

Prospective students are considered on their individual merits and must hold a high school diploma or its U.S. equivalent. To be eligible to enroll in college credit coursework from any of our institutions, you must qualify in at least one of the following categories: 

  • Be a graduate of a senior high school accredited by its State Board of Education
  • Have a GED Certificate
  • Be in good standing at the college you are transferring from
  • Have junior or senior status at your high school
  • Be enrolled in a gifted program and have special permission from your principal
  • Gifted students are required to provide a copy of IEP documentation to the Registrar’s Office of their selected college. Please contact the registrar of the college that you are enrolling with to obtain a high school authorization form

When you are ready to complete the registration form you will be asked to select one of EDUKAN’s member colleges as your school of record. You will need to do this to get your course payment, finances and transcripts. When you have completed the registration form, you will also need to contact the registrar to ensure that you meet all of the requirements for admission.