Begin the journey to your successful future at EDUKAN
Our advisers will help you get the information and one-on-one support you need to get through the enrollment process as quickly as possible. From transcript requests to other credits you might be able to earn along the way, your selected school’s admission officer is and academic advisor are here to help you through this process. Start planning today by contacting them.
Don’t meet the requirements listed below? You may be able to be admitted as a “special student.” We can help.
Enrollment Checklist Prospective students are considered on their individual merits and must hold a high school diploma or its U.S. equivalent. To be eligible to enroll in college credit coursework from any of our institutions, you must qualify in at least one of the following categories:
- Be a graduate of a senior high school accredited by its State Board of Education
- Have a GED Certificate
- Be in good standing at the college you are transferring from
- Have junior or senior status at your high school
- Be enrolled in a gifted program and have special permission from your principal
- Gifted students are required to provide a copy of IEP documentation to the Registrar’s Office of their selected college. Please contact the registrar of the college that you are enrolling with to obtain a high school authorization form
If you’re ready to begin the application process, click to get started.
I didn’t know college could be so incredibly convenient. I’m thankful for the opportunities EDUKAN has given me.
– Jessica Mills, Class of 2007