Many Kansas High School students take their general education requirements from EDUKAN online before going to Kansas State University.
Partnering with K-State
In addition to providing services to our six consortia members, we have partnered with Kansas State University to help students who want to get a head start on their education take general ed courses online with EDUKAN.
Kansas State University offers award-winning online degree programs and more than 600 online courses each term for adults seeking to complete their education, advance their careers or change their professions. By using new and innovative technologies, Kansas State University has extended its quality learning environment far beyond the university’s physical boundaries and now serves students in all 50 states and more than 15 foreign countries.
Kansas State University’s online education provides the opportunity to pursue goals without leaving a current job or family. Kansas State University distance education offers:
- University credit courses from an accredited institution
- A variety of degrees, certificates, and courses
- Education in a format and timeframe that fits your schedule
- Student services specifically designed to assist students at a distance
Kansas State University Online Bachelor’s Degrees and Minors Programs
ANIMAL SCIENCES AND INDUSTRY BACHELOR’S DEGREE: ANIMAL PRODUCTS OPTION
Dietetics Bachelor’s Degree
ELEMENTARY EDUCATION BACHELOR’S DEGREE
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION BACHELOR’S DEGREE
FAMILY STUDIES AND HUMAN SERVICES BACHELOR’S DEGREE
Food Science & Industry Bachelor’s Degree: Food Business and Operations Management Option and Industry and Technology
General Business Bachelor’s Degree
Interdisciplinary Social Science Bachelor’s Degree
Nutrition and Health Bachelor’s Degree
Technology Management Bachelor’s Degree
CONFLICT ANALYSIS AND TRAUMA STUDIES MINOR
Bakery Science Minor
Personal Financial Planning Bachelor’s Degree
Thinking about transferring from one of our partner schools to Kansas State?
You can see how your EDUKAN credits and transfer seamlessly to a Bachelor’s degree with Kansas State by checking out the 2+2 curriculum guides between the EDUKAN community colleges and Kansas State University’s online degree programs:
- Barton – http://global.k-state.edu/affiliations/2plus2/barton/
- Colby – http://global.k-state.edu/affiliations/2plus2/colby/
- Dodge – http://global.k-state.edu/affiliations/2plus2/dodge/
- Garden http://global.k-state.edu/affiliations/2plus2/garden-city/
- Pratt http://global.k-state.edu/affiliations/2plus2/pratt/
- Seward http://global.k-state.edu/affiliations/2plus2/seward/