Let us help you get started with your application
Before you get started, we’d like to share how-to prepare to apply and enroll in classes with us.
Prospective students are considered on their individual merits and must hold a high school diploma or its U.S. equivalent. To be eligible to enroll in college credit coursework from any of our institutions, you must qualify in at least one of the following categories:
- If you are from Malaysia – have 5 Subjects on Malaysian Certificate of Education
- If you are from Turkey – have the State Lycee Diploma
OR if you are from any other country
- Be a graduate with an equivalent of a U.S. high school diploma
- Have a GED Certificate
- Be in good standing at the college you are transferring from
- Have junior or senior status at your school, if applying before graduation
Do You Have Adequate English Skills?
All students whose native language is not English are required to submit official results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
You may find it helpful to meet with an English teacher in your home country to help you determine how your English skills will fare in the United States.